which vitamin deficiencies cause fatigue?

Dr. Charles Glueck
Clinical Lipidology 57 years experience
B12: Chronic low serum B12 can cause pernicious anemia and neurologic symptoms.
Dr. Vasudha Kaushik
Lifestyle mainly: Deficiency of vitamin D, B vitamins can cause fatigue. Other nutrient deficiency such as iron deficiency can also cause it by lowering hemoglobin. Diet is the key when it comes to beating fatigue. Eliminating sugars and high carb foods (grains, lentils based foods) helps to reduce inflammation. Consuming lot of vegetables, some eggs, flesh foods, olive oil, saturated fats (butter) help fight it.
Dr. Michael Rothman
Many: Many deficiencies of vitamins or minerals or Amino Acids can eventually manifest as fatigue. Some of the more common ones are b-12, magnesium, vitamin d, taurine and iodine. But this does not mean these things are causing your fatigue. You should check with your doc.