Houma, LA

can i as an 18 year old male with high blood pressure take a baby aspirin everyday? i'm on toprol (metoprolol). omeorazole and synthroid daily

Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 48 years experience
Yes.: No intereference with any of these drugs, although omperazole should not be taken at your age for more than 6 years!
Dr. Rajesh Boorgu
Nephrology and Dialysis 27 years experience
Omeprazole over used: I see no problem with the Aspirin but agree that Omeprazole is not indicated for long term use.
Dr. Barry Resnik
Dermatology 31 years experience
Aspirin in 18 y/o: Before you go on Aspirin forever, how high is your blood pressure? What is your family high blood pressure and cardiac history? Your treating physician will take all of these factors and more into consideration before sentencing you to a life-time of any medicine!