Finland

my pregnancy is 25+4 days and my uterus length is 28 cm is it a problem, does it affect parturition. my weight now is 62.6 kg?

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 26 years experience
Relax.: Size-dates discrepancy usually means erroneous dates, not fetal growth aberration. Ask your obstetrician to schedule a prenatal ultrasound for assessment of fetal growth and amniotic fluid volume. Other possibilities include uterine fibroids or poor fundal height measurement (common). It is too early to predict how your labor will fare, however if the fetus is indeed large, check for diabetes!