hi doc, im joy , i make surgery my head undear the skin, i want to ask my biopsy if sometimes the result is mistakes or no .thanks?

Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Mistake?: There is always possibility of human error, but when a pathologist looks at a surgical specimen, there might be a condition that he tries to make a differential diagnosis between condition: a, b, or c, and when he or she makes her call there is a chance of making wrong choices. There is alway the possibility of " false positive" or "false negative" when you are doing a test.
Answered on Apr 13, 2014
1