India

I did fingering inside vagina, and my finger got covered with blood, now its start bleeding continuosly, i have 15 days left for mensturation.m 20 yrs.?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Vaginal bleeding: Your vaginal bleeding is not related to having your finger in your vagina. If you are bleeding between your periods it is for another reason. Irregular bleeding is common, but we always are more concerned if there is a chance of pregnancy. If you have had any sexual activity in the last few months, be sure to get a pregnancy check, and see your doctor if it worsens.

Last updated Jan 5, 2013