why can't i have children?

Consultation time: Time to consult with your ob/gyn or get a referral to a fertility center. Both you & your partner need to be evaluated. There are many possible issues & many available solutions.
Dr. Carla L. King
Posibilities:: Libra, several factors can contribute to infertility such as daily stress and anxiety. It can also be caused by long-term injectable contraceptives or even underlying medical condition(s) that have been left untreated. You may also want to have your partner see a urologist for a sperm count. At this time, it is best for you to start by seeing an ob/gyn for further evaluation and testing.