I have oily skin, redness and big pores on both cheeks and many small pimples. How to get rid those pimples especially on my forehead?

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
55 years experience in Pediatrics
Acne: Cleanse your face with warm water and cleanser twice a day. You can start applying benzoyl peroxide (5% or 10%) after each facial wash. Wait at least 2-4 weeks for a response. If the pimples remain and you are getting more of them, see your doctor or dermatologist for a prescription medication.
Answered on Jun 6, 2013
11

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.