how to stop touching my eyelashes?

Dr. Jay Bradley
LASIK Surgery 18 years experience
Eyelash touching : Often related to psychiatric disease. See a psychiatrist or psychologist for evaluation.

Is lupus spread by touching?

No: Lupus is not a contagious disease, so is not spread from one person to another. Lupus is an auto-immune disease in which the ill person's immune system is reacting with his own body.

How do you know where your g spot is and how can you tell your touching it?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
The clitoris: The clitoris is what matters. This is the female pleasure center and the area that causes female orgasm.

If you are touching someone who is hit by a taser will you be electrocuted too?

Probably not: For a bystander get the 5 seconds of high voltage when touching somebody else who is getting taser'd, the bystander would have to conduct electricity very well. The electricity wants to go from one prong to the other, so travels in between the prongs. However, if the main person got hit with one prong and the bystander with the other prong, the electricity would have to travel through both people.

I don't feel like being touched. Can anyone explain why this happens?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Touched: If history of trauma, this can happen, being hypersensitive.

What are the words I should use when telling my preschooler about predators and touching? At a loss.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Strange, scary,: Early on, when child is with others without a parent, need to get across to them in a non-frightening manner, that if feel in any way uncomfortable about a particular person, or there is something scary about that person, move away and find a trusted person. If anyone, even 'trusted', touches private parts (even if it feels good), same thing. Accept nothing from a stranger. Teach them a firm 'no'.