India

Hi, my uncle is suffering from als and the doctor has prescribed riluzole 100mg which i am not getting. please tell me from where i could buy this?

Dr. Michele Arnold
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 22 years experience
Prescription: Riluzole or Rilutek (riluzole) is available only by prescription, and is only for use in als. It improves quality of life by delaying the need for ventilator support. It is available at any pharmacy. Some pharmacies may have difficulty getting reimbursed for the drug due to insurance denials. In that event, your doctor's office may have assistance programs to help cover the cost of the drug.
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Go to a big pharmacy: Riluzole sold as Rilutek (riluzole) go to a big national chain will order for you used for ALS or lou gehrig's disedasse.

Last updated Dec 8, 2015