San Angelo, TX

i missed my period, i have lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, natious, white vaginal discharge and negative pregnancy test, what is wrong with me ?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: With these symptoms, you need to be seen by your doctor for a complete evaluation.
Pathology 49 years experience
May be nothing: How many days after the missed period did you do the test? You may wish to repeat it in 4-5 days, use first morning urine and follow the instructions carefully. If the test is negative and you miss one more period, it would be time to consult your doctor.