how to get rid of a weird blister/swelling on my eyeball?

Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
See an eye doctor: You need exam, but most likely it can be incised and drained.

How can I prevent my toddler from getting the swine flu?

Which type ?: This label has been associated with both the H1N1 of 2009 and 2013-14 and another strain, H1 N5 (I think) in 2013. The H1N1 was in the vaccine for 2013-14. Vaccination or total exclusion from community contact are the primary preventive measures. Use of Tamiflu (oseltamivir) after exposure may also prevent it.

What causes tongue swelling a year after it was pierced?

Dr. Scott Harwood
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Possible infection: It may or may not be related to the piercing since it is now one year down the line. If it is related then it could be an infection which you should have checked out.

How can I help manage my pulmonary and pedal edema symptoms?

Dr. Eric Trattner
Podiatry 33 years experience
Elevate & compress: The best self treatment would be to elevate your feet (above your heart) when sitting & elevate the foot of the bed while sleeping. Also compression stockings should be applied every morning before getting out of bed.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
I agree with the above with the caveat this is discussed with your Internist or specialist as while attempting to remove the swelling from the foot you would not want to overload the heart or lungs.
Aug 17, 2012
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
I agree with the above with the caveat you discuss this plan with your internist or specialist. The reason by attempting to remove swelling of the foot you would want to make sure you are not overloading your heart or lungs.
Aug 17, 2012

What causes nicks in my fetal artery dopplers, and how can I prevent them?

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 26 years experience
Not clear question..: If you are referring to umbilical artery abnormal doppler velocimetry, this is a specialized test for growth restricted fetuses and there is not much you can do about preventing fetal growth restriction. Avoid exercise and follow your perinatologist's instructions to avoid pregnancy complications. Hope this answers your question - if not, please try to specify what you are concerned about.

Is it possible to get rid of scar? I have bad scar after stitches on my foot. It looks awful. Please help me.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
You can: Try conservative treatment consisting of silicone sheeting, topical Mederma application, injections m or consider scar revision...