India

i am having burning and tingling sensation.under my feet, my muscles of hands and leg iare very weak but nerves are ok.?

Dr. Eric Lullove
Podiatry 19 years experience
Neuropathy: Peripheral nerve symptoms can be related to multiple causes. Diet, drugs, environmental factors, diseases, etc. All can cause neuropathic symptoms. If your legs are weak this might be due to a muscular nerve dysfunction. Further neurological evaluation would be indicated here.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
You need a visit: To a doctor. Why are the leg muscles weak? You are informing us you have neuropathy in the feet and weakness of lower extremity muscles. That is enough to get yourself to a doctor for a full work up.