i have a rash all over my left arm and one part is pimply looking with white stuff. had a cheap splint from an asian doctor. is hydrocortisone good4it?

Dr. Steven Machtinger
44 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Maybe not: Sounds like you have contact dermatitis. That's an allergic reaction, perhaps to the material in the splint. Another possibility is impetigo. That's an infection. Since no one over here at healthtap can see your rash you would be wise to have a health care professional take a look at it before using Hydrocortisone or anything else on it.
Answered on Jun 25, 2014