i went to the er a few days ago and was diagnosed with left side colitis. was put on antibiotics but now i am constantly vomiting every 15 minutes?

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Should go back to ER: You need to see you doctor or go back to to er to find the cause and to correct you dehydration , electrolyte imbalance due to vomiting.
Dr. Michael Ein
Infectious Disease 48 years experience
See below: The antibiotics might be causing the vomiting or the colitis might be worsening. You should see a gastroenterologist get stool culture, ova and parasites and c . Difficile toxin checked. You should also have a colonoscopy to determine what type of colitis you have. Good luck and feel better.