what is treatment for red bumps on tip of penis?

Dr. Richard Sarle
Urology 22 years experience
Need exam: A doctor needs to see you to rule out std.

Martinsburg, WV

I have 2 raised red bumps on base of penis?

Doctor can evaluate: Rashes are hard to describe and hard to visualize in words. Rashes of bumps at the base of the penis may be blackheads (comedones) or be folliculitis, which is an infection in the little hair follicles in the skin. Rashes that itch a lot may be allergic reactions and/or skin infections. A primary care doctor or a dermatologist can evaluate to decide on a diagnosis and talk about treatment options.

I have red bumps on the the shaft of my penis what is this?

Dr. Chioma Lazz
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Physical exam needed: Some bumps may not be serious but until a doctor takes a look and tells for sure, you may not know. I would advise that you see a physician.
San Jose, CA

I have 3 red bumps on my penis shaft, 2 flat one raised and would like to know what it is ?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Bumps on Penis: Possibilities include little cysts called Fordyce spots but you need to know what it is. Please see your doctor for diagnosis. Peace and good health.

Last updated Aug 7, 2015