i have little bumps on my fingers that leak yellow fluid, they don't hurt they just itch sometimes what are they and how do i treat them?

Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
Few conditions.: Are you working with any chemicals/allergic to any soap, detergents, perfumes etc. Some of the common things in the hands are exzemas which can leak some liquid, but more of a straw /amber coloured, scabies an infestation by a parasite-common in the spaces between the digits, more itching in nights than day time, and also things like pustules - we call impetigo from staph infection. See your doc first.