i have bumps on the palm of my hand and sole of feet what is it ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
Dermatological : Conditions are easier to diagnose in person or via picture then words most of the time. One clue to your condition that would help is knowing if the bumps are on the skin or below the skin surface for example: warts, molluscum contagiosum, fungus, hand foot and mouth disease occur on the skin surface, whereas fibromas, ganglions etc occur below the skin surface.
Answered on Oct 6, 2012
Dr. Leslie Aufseeser
47 years experience Podiatry
Athletes foot: Fungus infection can cause small blisters in the skin. Usually there is itching as well. The bumps on your palm are caused by an id reaction. Clearing the foot condition will clear the hand.
Answered on Apr 24, 2019
11