how can i relieve a mosquito bite's itch?

Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Podiatry 9 years experience
Caladryl: Caladyrl or topical Benadryl (diphenhydramine) are two products that you could try using. Every doctor has their own preference.

I have little red bumps on my side and they itching?

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Diagnosis : You should see your dermatologist for a correct diagnosis and therapy. This could be caused by several diseases.

What can I do for a wasp bite very itchy?

Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov
Hydrocortisone OTC: The easiest way is to apply over-the counter 0.25% Hydrocortisone cream. And try to avoid the wasps, of course... Good luck.

I have a small hemeroid on the inner part of my anus. It does not itch or hurt. I noticed while wiping. Is there any suggestions to a fix?

Dr. Francine Mosley
General Practice 20 years experience
No need.: Hemorroid won't need fixed until it's getting in the way of your bowel movements and/or hanging around down there and causing pain. Then see someone about fixing the hemorrhoid, but until then, ignore it.

How long do mosquito bite reactions happen?

Dr. Michael Ekizian
Duration?: Local pain, itching, and redness of the skin are typical after a mosquito bite. There is usually an immediate wheal and flare response that peaks at about 20 minutes, or a hard, itchy, bump that peaks at two to three days and resolves over the ensuing days to weeks.
Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Agree. And don't scratch it. It will take longer to resolve.
Sep 8, 2013
Canada

Why do mosquito bites itch AROUND the bite and not ON the bite? How do I relieve the itchiness? It's soooo itchy right now!

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Not usually: The itching usually affects the whole area and not just the surrounding site. Regardless topical hydrocortisone cream along with oral antihistamine would be your best bet. You may also apply topical anti-itch cream containing menthol and a topical anesthetic to reduce the itching .

Last updated Jun 24, 2014