Malta

i missed my period..i poured bleach into my urine and it fizzed. stright after i bought a pregnancy test and read not pregnant. suggestions? tnx

Dr. Casey Younkin
Retest next week. : If you don't have a period, redo the urine test next week. Then see your doctor. Some women don't ovulate each month so they miss a period sometimes. Forget the fizzy bleach thing, that is not accurate.
Pathology 49 years experience
See below: Conception occurs within day or so of the sex. It takes about 3 weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG for a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. If the result is negative repeat the test in 4-5 days. Use first morning urine and follow instructions for the test carefully.