Jamaica

Can flax seed oil help me to gain weight eventually? it seemed to have helped to regulate my blood pressure which was normally high .

Dr. Rick Koch
Cardiology 22 years experience
Unlikely : I doubt it. Flax seed is generally used for cholesterol benefits.
Dr. Bryan Levey
Flax seed oil...: ...Is oil. Oils are high in calories. If you eat a lot, you are likely to gain weight; but this will be weight gained by ingesting a lot of oil (fat). While flax seed oil contains lots of ala (usually a healthy fat) and can be very good for you, when you take anything in excess, the risks begin to exceed the benefits.