brest been sore an tender?

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Antibiotics : You may need antibiotics but it could be another skin problem. See your doctor for evaluation and treatment.

What causes tender swollen lymp node?

Dr. Phil Zapanta
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 21 years experience
Infection: Typically, a tender swollen lymph node means your body is trying to fight a localized infection. Most of the time, these events are self-limited. If you are having fevers, the tenderness increases, and your skin overlying the lymph node becomes extremely red, you will need to see you doctor for additional treatment.
MO

What can I do for a sore thrut?

Dr. Kevin Considine
Many options: When a patient has a sore throat and it appears to be viral without any antibiotic needed -- the focus should be symptom relief and this includes the following: drink plenty of cold fluids, (not warm or hot tea- this will only increase swelling in spite of recommendations from commonly held wisdom), take anti inflammatory meds like advil, aleve, (naproxen) etc., eat soft nonspicy food and rest!
United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I am very tired sore and feeling drained finding it diffcult to get going in the mornings what can I do to combat thisk?

Dr. Anthony Human
Fatigue: The list of things that can cause fatigue would fill this room. You need blood work. It could be anemia, or a thyroid issue. Or, you could have an infection you are unaware of. In addition, oftentimes, fatigue is a symptom of depression, or you may think you are getting quality sleep at night, but are not due to some form of apnea.

Waht is wrong of I have sore throught n tired ?

Dr. Glenn Skow
Strep?: It's hard to say. There are many causes, but if your complaint is only that of a sore throat and fatigue then you might think about strep if you have no cough and maybe a fever. If none of these symptoms are present and you are of the right age, fatigue might suggest mono which may start similarly. The fatigue though is usually profound. You might want to see your doctor to investigate further.

Sharp and tender feeling in left side of rib, feels swollen, might be bruised? When I take a deep breath, it hurts alot.

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Chest pain: This may be intercostal muscle pain. A frustrating, non-serious sharp chest pain. Usually with deep breath , or cough. Indomethacin is good for this. It hurts a lot because these muscles have a linning, called pleura, on the inside of muscle that have sensitive nerves which produces this type of pain. Having said this, if in doubt always see a doctor.