i have been having problems with my right ovarie, believed to possibly be ovarian cyst.?

Dr. Eugene Louie-Ng
25 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Have it evaluated: If your doctor has already evaluated it and an ultrasound indicates a possible ovarian cyst, what the next step is depends on the size, your symptoms, and whether the cyst goes away on its own or not in a reasonable time frame. If persistent, severe, or acute right sided pain has not been evaluated, you should be seen by a doctor asap . Your appendix is also on that side and is an emergency.
Answered on Mar 11, 2016
10