Singapore

i'll get itches on my eyelids, arms etc when i eat certain seafood. does that mean i have allergies?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Most likely: Do you develop hives or get choking sensation, swelling in throat, mouth, lips? Avoid those kinds of seafood that bring on symptoms. See an allergist to be tested. Mild cases may respond to antihistamines, but more severe one may require avoidance & carrying an epi-pen for emergency situations.
Dr. Faramarz Hidaji
Cosmetic Surgery 29 years experience
Shellfish allergy: Shellfish contain a substance which is a common cause of allergy. An allergist can sort this out for you. In the meantime, please avoid any foods that cause itching; the allergic reaction can become more severe with repeated exposure.