at 63 what a 5foot5 women should weight?

Dr. Yash Khanna
111lbs to 150 lbs: Healthy weight for 63 years old female is 111 lbs to 150 lbs.For a woman of medium frame. Ideal weight is 125 lbs.

Odd lumps on my lady parts. Mad. Should I tell him (in prison)?

Get it checked.: Before telling your partner - get it checked out so that you know what it is. Don't sound the alarm until you know that the situation warrants it.

Is fasting for three days a healthy way to lose weight?

Dr. Michael Rothman
This is NG: Eat foods that are nutrient dense (like meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, low starch vegatables and water) avoid foods that are not nutrient dense (like starches and sugars, including fruit) nutrient dense foods will increase your basal metabolic rate. On the other hand, starches and sugars impair thyroid metabolism via affects on your liver (which helps activate thyroid hormone).

What are the main structures of the female reproductive system?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
Pelvic anatomy: The uterus is lined by the endometrium, and is connected to the vagina at the bottom and the right and left fallopian tubes exit towards the top. Normal ovaries sit on either side just below the tubes. The cervix is the name for the lowermost part of the uterus.

I need to lose some weight I weight 217 lb im 5/6 tall 47yrs?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
First and foremost: Please believe me, there are no shortcuts. Consult with your doctor, have an examination and make sure you are healthy enough to exercise. Concentrate on one goal at a time. First- breakfast every day, no excuses. Next, a bit of walking every day, even if it's just 5-10 mins. Increase every week or two by 5-10 mins. Then, cut down on the bedtime goodies, especially sweets and carbs. On your way!
AK
A male asked:

What can women get from guys not being clean, but the guy dosent have symptoms?

Dr. Juan Richiusa
A lot : Some of the stis men are asymptomatic. For example hpv most men are asymptomatic, unless you can see a genital wart. Most men can be asymptomatic with a chlamydia infection. Herpes if the pt has no active lesions, can be asymptomatic.