India

My report is : fibroid of 7*8 mm in posterior uterine wall. right ovary measures 23*19 mm and left measures 23*19 mm in sze. smoll cystic area in right ovary measures 19*14mm. i want to concive. is it necessary to operate the fibroid?

Dr. Caren Reaves
No!: That is a very small fibroid and shouldn't interfere with conception or pregnancy if it is in the wall. Good luck!
Dr. Osbert Fernandez
Fibroids: I would not operate on your fibroid. It is less than a cm in size and located in the posterior uterine wall. I would attempt to become pregnant over the course of a year, if you are not successful i would consult your physician.

Last updated Mar 14, 2019