Dizzy tired depressed axious hot in air coditioned area confused can't focus nor pay attention sleepiness feeling thirsty yet i already drink water?

Dr. Cyma Khalily
MANY POSSIBILITIES!: A lot of things can be happening and a CBC is just a blood count that can show something like anemia or infection. Need more information. Like were you tested possibly for diabetes? Can feel constantly thirsty with frequent urination . Maybe your thyroid, could be blood pressure.Also, what medication do you take? Speak with your physician because there are way to many variables and possibilities.
Dr. Kevin Passer
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
Wow: You have lots of problems and it sounds as though it could be serious. I can think of many different conditions which could cause your symptoms, from infectious to metabolic to hormonal. I don't know how long you have had these problems, but why not go to the doctor and get checked our? Before you get worse, okay? Best wishes to you.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Multiple symptoms: Can mean several things, from medical to psychological to effects of medications you are on, to combination of any or all. I agree with dr. Passer that a thorough medical workup is necessary to rule out/rule in any of the above.

Last updated Oct 29, 2014