bladder infection seemed to clear up with potassium citrate after a few days it returned and i retreated the symptoms improved however not at night?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Suppressed, not kill: The potassium citrate may have suppressed the bugs from growing and thus contributed to the symptom improvement, but it did not destroy the bugs. After stopping the citrate, the bugs again able to grow/multiply and thus return of your symptoms. I would recommend seeing a doc for a quick test/culture and antibiotic treatment. Don't waite too long as it may get worse. Good luck.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Check it out: Potassium citrate is not a treatment option for a urinary tact infection. It may help the antibiotic to clear it up, ut will not take care of it itself. I recommend seeing a doc for your symptoms.