Mount Vernon, IL

i get fatigued every once in awhile and some years back i had a rash on my stomach and i tend to break out in hives and this itch whenever i go on runs and take a hot shower or if my body feel overheated. could this be a sigh on hiv i did have unprote

Just do an HIV test: Some people are known to get leg itching and rashes from running (cause is unknown). If it is from histamine release, one can try taking Claritin (loratadine) or Zyrtec, 1/2 hour before running. If it is from the heat, try running at sunrise. If it is from blocked sweat glands, try a sauna 3 times a week. Maybe one can make a dermatologist appointment, and then run to the clinic to show a fresh itchy rash.
Dr. Jaiprakash Thakor Jairam
Get tested: In my opinion,the best option would be to tested instead of living daily with the uncertainty.At least you will have closure and know what you are dealing with.Speak to a friend or family member ,to accompany you. Good luck.