Nigeria

i have tiny pinkish white spots on the right corner of my lower lip. non itching and not painful. started with two some months ago, however, they are spreading. i have four now in a small cluster.?

May be trapped...: Spots along the lips may be trapped dead skin cells, which is called a comedone. If it is covered by a thin bit of skin, then it is called a closed comedone. Spots may also be trapped sebum or sebaceous material. These are oil glands that have thick whitish secretions, and sometimes they have trouble getting out of the opening of the gland at the skin's surface. A primary doctor can take a look.
Dr. James Shire
Facial Plastic Surgery 40 years experience
See a doctor: Without an examination it would be hard to guess. Most likely it is a benign minor salivary or oil gland . But you should have it evaluated by a doctor (ent).