i am noticing small red rash on my feet and hands. mainly on my big toes and ony palms. any suggestion to what it is?

Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Depends on your hist: It all depends on your medical history. Your medical history (how this all developed, what medical issues you normally have, what medicines you take, lifestyle considerations), is what lets your doctor know what risk factors you have and allows him/her to narrow the list of possibilities down and come up with just a few possible diagnoses to choose from. Looking at the rash helps too.
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 38 years experience
Fungus: This is possibly an fungus such as seen with athletes foot. People with athletes foot can have the rash on their feet that will also be on their hands. Try some otc athletes foot medication, if this does not work, then see your doctor.