I've been under a lot of stress lately. I've been having shortness of breath, chest pains, cramping, & depression. Are these all symptoms of anxiety?

Dr. Vance Harris
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Could be anxiety.: All of those symptoms certainly sound like anxiety. It is not unusual for somebody with anxiety to have a whole host of physical symptoms as their body keys in on every sensation. There are other causes of chest pain that perhaps you should talk to your dr. About. Cramping also can have other causes as well. Diagnosing anxiety is almost a diagnosis of default in this setting so see your dr.
Answered on Jun 5, 2017
4