i have a jaw problem for years i feel like carrying a weight i can't exercise well my jaw starts clicking and i start feeling pressure in my ears.?

Dr. Shahid Rafique
Could be serious: You have not mentioned your age. Jaw pain or discomfort with exercise could be a symptom of angina (heart disease). Please refrain from exercise until you have seen your physician and this problem is properly diagnosed. Of course there are many other benign causes of jaw pain but this association is important.
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dentistry 15 years experience
Dental evaluation: The best thing to do is to go to a dentist or oral surgeon for an exam. There are so many different things that could be the cause and it's best to get it diagnosed properly.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016