Egypt

my baby is one month and 25 days she just took the rota vaccinatin and vommited right after 2 minutes is that ok or do i have to repeat the vaccination?

Repeat if desired: A general "rule of thumb" for oral meds is any vomiting within 15 minutes loses all the med & if needed it can be repeated. Vomiting after 30 minutes not so much.I try to let a kids stomach settle for an hour or so before repeating any med. I'm not a particular fan of this vaccine & don't consider it one of the must haves.
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Not necessary!: Vomiting the rotavirus vaccine is rare but not unusual. You are still safe as boosters will follow over the next 2-4 months. Contact your pediatrician if you have other concerns. Your infant is still safe and no harm will follow.