is it possible to get rid of scar? i have bad scar after stitches on my foot. it looks awful. please help me.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
You can: Try conservative treatment consisting of silicone sheeting, topical Mederma application, injections m or consider scar revision...
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Podiatry 49 years experience
Possible: Topical rx. Also laser has been effective. At last resort you can have a scar revision.
Dr. Brandon Macy
Podiatry 41 years experience
Scar tissue is: Permanent. Sometimes using a product called mederma, available in most pharmacies) can be of some help to soften the scar. But to get rid of it completely is unlikely.