how do i get rid of hormonal acne- the kind that won't respond to face washing and creams?

Dr. Jason Lichten
Plastic Surgery 23 years experience
Options exist: Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or dematologist to evaluate your personal options. This may include lasers, chemical peels, dermabrasion or prescription skin care. There are many options and you need a regimen tailored to your specific situation and expected results.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
See a dermatologist: Acne is common among women your age. Some have pcos. Tell the dr about any current or recent birth control or pregnancy. Typically this responds best to spironolactone, which counters some of your male hormones.