Pachuta, MS

30 year old man was in yard where they was shooting guns he wasnt close to them but now he has ringing in his ears and can't hear good. will this oass r does heneed to see a dr.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Guns and Ringing ear: I would advise that if there is no other explanation that the scenario you describe is very valid as an explanation to the ears sensation. Let's give this some time and then only if it worsens or persists should someone take a peek inside the ears. Just because I am a physician i would be remiss if i did not point out that good ear protection is warranted in these settings...
Dr. Ernest Block
Trauma Surgery 35 years experience
I would also suggest that someone who is not wearing ear protection likely has not had adequate training in firearm safety. You may want to consider this for your own protection! I would also worry that shooting a gun in a yard would be illegal in many municipalities as a public safety concern.
Aug 16, 2012