im a 38 year old woman and had an emergency c section, and i had my tubes tied at the same time, and that was just over 2 yrs ago, i have not had sex since i conceived my 2 yr old well recently i have had sex with my new boyfriend, but i have been crampi

2 doctor answers
Dr. Nela Cordero
53 years experience Pediatrics
PID ?: Do you have a discharge? Abdominal pain with d/g can be a sx of pelvic inflammatory disease. If persistent see your gyne
Answered on Sep 10, 2012
Dr. Nela Cordero
53 years experience Pediatrics
CHLAMYDIA: Is a sexually transmitted disease that can be treated with antibiotic. Please see your gyne for treatment.It is one of the causes of pid. Sx are: pelvic pain , dyspareunia, vaginal d/g, dysuria.
Answered on Aug 11, 2012