Addison, TX

I'm 24years old, my ears throat nose itches, i feel like some thing hurts. happens 10 times a day. but no cold, no fever. is this a problem or just allergy?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
See a doctor: This is not a problem which can be approached on the internet. You will have to be seen and examined, and perhaps tested for allergies..
Dr. Paul Carter
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Roof of mouth and throat itching are very common and specific to allergy
Jul 30, 2012
Dr. Richard Wachs
Allergy and Immunology 26 years experience
Very Likely: Although more detailed history and testing should be done, frequent itchiness of the ears, nose and throat is a common symptom of environmental allergies. There is great testing to verify this and a multitude of treatment options if it is a true allergy. I recommend being evaluated by a board certified allergist if these symptoms are bothering you.

Last updated Apr 6, 2013