i have really bad sharp shooting pains in my lower stomach area which causes me to pass out and also fall in a fetal position if i try to walk. what could this be?

Dr. Vance Harris
See a Dr.: This sounds like a very serious problem as abdominal pain does not usually cause people to pass out or to fall into a fetal position. I would see a physician right away.
Dr. Jason Hemming
Gastroenterology 17 years experience
Impossible to say: But sounds serious enough that you should see a md.
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
ER: Please call your md or go to the er immediately. It can be anything from a ruptured ovarian cyst, ureteric stones or ruptured ectopic pregnancy.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
My differential diagnosis is a bit broader, but the sentiment to seek immediate help is the same. Go to the ER.
Jul 25, 2012