Ok first off im on no medication and I have unprotected sex with my spouse but my question us we had sex on the sixth and on the ninth I had a very lite pink spotting and only lasted a day or two well i'm a few days late is there a chance i'm pregnant?

Dr. Onier Villarreal Alejandro
16 years experience in Emergency Medicine
Yes: If you are having unprotected sexual intercourse and are not using any form of contraception, then yes. There is a chance you may be pregnant. Keep in mind that very early pregnancies may show false negative tests. Wait a couple of weeks and take a pregnancy test if you still have not had your period.
Answered on May 27, 2013
4