what could cause a sudden increase in vomitting?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Several things: If you are vomiting heavily, see your doctor.

I just puked up yellow liguid that tasted disgusting should I be worried?

Dr. Paul Williams
Yellow vomit: Sounds like you may have vomited up some bile. Bile is the fluid stored in the gallbladder that helps the body digest fats. It is a very bitter tasting substance. If it doesn't happen again - probably nothing to worry about. If it occurs again you might want to get it checked out with a routine visit to your doctor.

I threw up twice and it was yellowish! what does that mean?

Dr. Greg Pahnke
Surgical Oncology 44 years experience
Your sick but normal: Yellow is the normal color or "clearish " with less bile if your pyloric valve is competent - that is no food in your stomach at the time of vomiting totally normal. I like that better than dry heaving causes from viral - your sick to many many other etiologies - need other symptoms to diagnose.

What are coffee grounds that are vomited?

Dr. Martin Tyson
Addiction Medicine 27 years experience
Blood: Blood mixes with acid in the stomach and looks dark brown like coffee when vomited up.

What are some things that can cause sudden puking?

Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine 35 years experience
Multiple: stress ingestion of a caustic agent that irritated the stomach meds a serum to induce vomiting bad food alcohol trauma initiation of a stomach virus

What is the most officiant way to make oneself puke?

Most efficient?: Self-induced emesis is generally not healthy. Why do you need instructions about how to make yourself vomit? Do you have a bad relationship with food? Are you trying to lose weight?

Last updated May 17, 2016