KS

when my boyfriend & i have sex, it only lasts for about 5 minutes maybe. we're trying to see if there is any way that can make him not ejaculate so quick & have our sex last way longer?

Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology 16 years experience
Practice.: Premature ejaculation is a common issue among couples. One easy solution is to use condoms, which can be reduce the sensitivity of the penis and allow for longer periods of intercourse. Desensitizing condoms or desensitizing lubricant on the inside of the condom can further reduce sensation. Over the long term, the your partner should practice ways of mentally delaying orgasm and work with you.
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff commented
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
Agree with Dr. Kimm. In addition, if following ejaculation he can be re-aroused, the second period of intercourse may well last somewhat longer. You may be able to have him ejaculate the first time through manual or oral stimulation, bring him back and then have intercourse. Good luck.
Jul 21, 2012
Dr. James Krick
Urology 36 years experience
Sexual Dysfunction : The mainstay of medical treatment for premature ejaculation has been ssri type antidepressants. Paxil (paroxetine) 10-20mg is most often used. It can be taken about an hour before sex or or on a daily basis. It stays in your system for a few days and can have other side effects as a result. In the usa watch for a new drug (dapoxetine) this year. It will be just for premature ejaculation. Already in europe.