What would cause my bf to have lower left side pain. He said it is dull, ache, throbbing pain. Can't find any other relation to it.

Dr. Mitchell Cohn
34 years experience in Pain Management
Several poss. causes: Not enough detail in your question for me to be truly helpful :( it would help to know whether the pain is directly on the side (could be muscular, colon, for ex.); in the rib cage (could be lung-related or intercostal muscles, dysfunctional rib) or below it (could be spleen). Is it more to the front or more in the back (poss. Kidney-related or muscle spasm), etc. More detail = better answer.
Answered on Oct 14, 2012
1