how can you hide a tooth filling?

Dr. Woojin Woody Kwon
Dentistry 19 years experience
Tooth-colored resin: Using tooth colored resin filling would be the best option.
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dentistry 23 years experience
Change it: If you ask your dentist to redo the filling in composite they should be able to match the color of your tooth well enough to make it nearly invisible.
Dr. Ronald Achong
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 18 years experience
Get a white filling : White fillings or composite resin fillings are the color of the natural tooth. Talk to your dentist about white fillings.
Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Color and contour: Using tooth colored resins, we can make the filling look like the tooth and blend in very well.
Dr. Robert Landman
Dentistry 32 years experience
Filling: Depending on size of filling , either a resin filling as previously noted or lab processed restoration, inlay, onlay , veneer or crown, depending on your particular need