Canada

11 year old girl with aches in lower tummy and pressure feeling no urination migraine for 6 days 3 days vomiting please help!?

Dr. Jeff Finkelstein
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Need to see a dotor: Headache and vomiting and abd pain are not normal sxs in an 11 y/o. There are many causes, some serious, please call your doctor or go to an er.
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAOanswered
Girl low tommy pain: Syndrome of urinary or even kidney infection that can kill rapidly as infection can invade the blood system. See er immediatly to save her life.
Dr. Paul Pompa
Problem is...: Probably the biggest sign that she needs some sort of evaluation is the vomiting. Whether in the er or office kind of depends on general appearance and vital signs.
Dr. Thomas Graber
Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Need local evaluatio: You describe symptoms that could be anything from a minor viral infection to something quite serious needing immediate attention. It is important that a doctor check her as soon as possible. An emergency department visit would be appropriate.
Dr. Ron Jones
DO NOT WAIT: This type of problem should be investigated much sooner than 6 days. Do not post this type of ongoing problem on this forum and wait for an answer. See pcp, er, urgent care asap.