what is the best way to launder my baby's clothes?

Dr. Julia Sundel
Perfume-free: You can wash your infant's clothes along with yours as long as your baby doesn't have eczema or sensitive skin. You should use a dye-free, perfume-free detergent. If your baby has a reaction to the detergent, you may have to switch to baby detergent and wash separately.
Dr. Pamela Lindor
Extra Rinse: You can wash your baby's clothes along with yours, although if your baby seems to have sensitive skin, you may want to do an extra rinse and avoid fragranced softeners. In most cases, it is not really necessary to buy special "baby" detergents!