does it hurt to have your ear drained of fluids?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Possibly: If a tymanostomy isperformed, sedation is provided along with local anesthesia.

My boyfriend has a problem with his ear. He says it doesn't hurt but its clogged and there is fluid coming out.?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
He should see a doc: Inner ear or outter ear infections may not cause significant pain for some people, but feeling clogged and discharge from ear is suggestive of an external infection, or a ruptured ear-drum from inner infection. It is difficult to tell exactly what he has, so i would suggest a visit to his doc for an evaluation/treatment. Good luck.
Stone Mountain, GA

I have a bump on the inside of my ear and it really hurt?

Dr. Helen Gray
See your doc: It could be a cyst or inflammation if there was some trauma. Hard to say unless you have a doc look at it.

When my ear starting hurting i used q- tip to clean it out and it started to hurt a little more, what should I do?

Dr. David Sire
Dermatology 54 years experience
See physician: Never use q-tips to clean your ears as you can push the wax and debris aganist the ear drum or cause an infection to spread. See your physician and have it evaluated.

Does taking out a ear wick hurt?

Dr. Milton Mintz
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
It should not: Physician can do it easily.
Brooklyn, NY

Every time im on my mobile phone, inside my ear begin to hurt, along with a weird sensation. So i switch to the other ear, and i feel it there too?

Dr. Nancy Simpkins
new phone: There might be something in that actual phone that is causing ear pain and i would switch immediately!