i am having fatal thoughts of suicide. what are some resources i can use to get help?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology 25 years experience
1(800) SUICIDE: If u're already seeing a therapist/psychiatrist, call them immediately... If not, (or even if you are) you could call national suicide hotlines at (800)suicide or (800)273-talk also, 911 is an option as well. After this crisis has been stabilized, make sure to be seeing a psychotherapist &/or a psychiatrist regularly. Wishing you well!
If you are having: thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Suicide: 1 (800) 273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week Languages: English, Spanish Website: www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS. CALL THEM RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!!