how can i get rid of nose allergies (sneezing, runny nose) without the use of medication?

Dr. Gary Steven
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 30 years experience
Two things: Allergy injections can change your immune system so that you become less allergic, and less likely to react to your allergens. The only other way to do this is to get skin tested by an allergist to find out exactly what is causing your symptoms, and take steps to avoid exposure to these allergens in your environment.
Dr. Katharine Garnier
You can try using a neti pot to "wash out" the allergens you breath in, used regularly it can help, be sure to boil the water you use and then let it cool.
Jul 10, 2012
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Allergies: You can get rid of allergy symptoms or lessen them by decreasing your exposure to what causes your allergies. Start with a hepa filter in your bedroom. Avoid opening the window in your bedroom. Use synthetic pillows rather than down pillows. Minimize the dust in your home or bedroom, by getting rid of rugs and curtains and stuffed animals.