how can i make the eyelid swelling go away fast?

Dr. J David Holcomb
Facial Plastic Surgery 29 years experience
Several things help: Keep head elevated above level of heart for at least 1 week (e.g. Sleep in recliner) cold compresses help over the first few days some patients benefit from arnica montana and/or a steroid burst and taper (e.g. Medrol (methylprednisolone) dosepak).
Dr. Andrew Pichler
Facial Plastic Surgery 56 years experience
Eyelid swelling: Post operative eyelid swelling needs elevation, ice compresses, eliminate excess salt from diet and rest.
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Plastic Surgery 30 years experience
It depends: It depends on what is causing the swelling. Post surgery, cold compresses and head elevation work. If it is from allergies, then anti histamine medication.